Thursday, December 29, 2005

I took the Christmas tree down today. This is one Christmas that I am very thankful to have behind me. Everything that could possibly go wrong, went wrong. The kids had a great time, and that's what counts. But if I didn't have Jesus to center myself on, I'm not sure what I would've done.

Dwane had surgery yesterday. He had the incisional hernia repaired. We were at the hospital almost all day yesterday. Dwane is able to kindda be up and around, but he's still quite sore. He can't lift anything over 25 pounds for 4 weeks (that means he can't lift Caleb even), so I'll be doing the "heavy-duty" work around here. Shouldn't be too bad.

I took Eben to see "Cheaper by the Dozen 2" this afternoon. I thought it was pretty good for not being a "chick flick". (I'm really into chick flicks.) I ate WAY too much popcorn, though. My stomach is just begging for mercy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts