Friday, May 01, 2009

FRIDAY FILL INS

1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is THE GOLDEN RULE: DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU'D LIKE TO HAVE DONE TO YOU.

2. I LOVE STEAMED CLAMS AND FRIED clams.

3. When I think of carnivals I think of ALL THE MONEY THAT IS SPENT.

4. I'M NOT REALLY SURE WHAT IS my favorite spring flower.

5. Things on my desk include A HALF-EATEN CHOCOLATE BUNNY, SCRAPBOOKING RIBBON IN THE COLOR OF CHOCOLATE, AND MY GROCERY LIST (WHICH LISTS BAKING CHOCOLATE ON IT). DO YOU NOTICE A THEME?

6. HEARING PRAISE & WORSHIP MUSIC makes me wanna DANCE, EXERCISE, OR CLEAN HOUSE.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to SCRAPBOOKING (DWANE HAS A MEETING), tomorrow my plans include THE NIGHT RACE AT RICHMOND (DWANE HAS TO WORK DURING THE DAY) and Sunday, I want to MAKE JULIA'S REQUEST FOR SUNDAY DINNER (SPAGHETTI)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts