Thursday, April 30, 2009

75 THINGS NOBODY ASKS YOU

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My arms

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Teal (from the Women of Faith conference). I really want to purchase the heathered chocolate one from Close to My Heart, though.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yes

4. Do you plan outfits?
Not anymore. When I worked full-time outside of the home, I always picked out my outfit the night before, in order to save time in the morning.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Ok I guess.

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
A Valentine bookmark that Aunt Ginny made for me.

7. What is the closest food to you?
Crumbs of chocolate banana bread (which was really, really good). Does that count as fruit?

8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
About a week ago I dreamed about going to the dentist. (IRL I had two filling in my front teeth on Monday.) In my dream, I had to put burning ointment on my tongue and drink a strawberry milkshake laced with activated charcoal--all because of the location of the cavities.

9. Did you meet anybody new today?
No.

10. What are you craving right now?
A nap?

11. Do you floss?
Every morning.

12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Boiled dinner.

13. When was the last time you talked on aim?
Couple of years ago.

14. Are you emotional?
Yes.

15. What lotion do you use?
I'm not big on lotion, but I do like Earth Therapeutics Foot Repair Balm for the callouses on my feet.

16. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Probably.

17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
I know I've bitten before, but generally, I lick.

18. Do you like your hair?
Not at the moment. It desperately needs a cut. I don't really mind my hair, but I really wish I had the talent to do something with it.

19. Do you like yourself?
For the most part I guess. (And at other times, I really dislike myself a lot.)

20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
I have a personal connection with Billy Rhythm. I also met a Miss Universe at the Bronx Zoo when I was a kid.

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Yes, but I don't like to eat a lot of it at one time.

22. What are you listening to right now?
The hum of the computer. That is all.

23. How many countries have you visited?
Canada, Jamaica, Grand Cayman

24. Were your parents strict?
Not really. I didn't give them any problems, and they didn't give me any problems. We had a lot of respect for each other.

25. Would you go sky diving?
No.

26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Sure.

27. Would you throw potatoes at him?
No.

28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
All my scrapbooking bling (answer stolen from Tami).

29. Have you ever been in a castle?
Cinderella's in Disney World, and Cinderella's castle at Storyland but not a real true castle I guess (answer stolen again from Tami).

30. Do you rent movies often?
As a family, we rent movies a lot, especially from Redbox. However, I never watch them. I'm not much of a movie person. It's a time committment type of thing.

31. Who sits behind you at work?
My cat likes to sit on the back of my chair.

32. Have you made a prank phone call?
No.

33. Do you own a gun?
No. (Dwane does, so from a marital property standpoint I do.)

34. Can you count backwards from 74?
Yes

35. Who are you going to be with tonight?
The kids. Dwane has a meeting. Alice might come over to use the typewriter.

36. Brown or white eggs?
Doesn't matter.

37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
No. I don't know that I even know what Hot Topic is.

38. Ever been on a train?
Yes. Went to Boston for Women of Faith last summer.

39. Like the person your dating?
I like the person I married if that counts (answer stolen again from Tami).

40. Do you have a cell-phone?
Yes, but use it very, very rarely. It's basically an "in case of emergency" type of thing.

41. Are you too forgiving?
I don't know. I'd have to think about that.

42. Do you use chap stick?
Not regularly. Maybe once or twice a year.

43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
Working.

44. Can you use chop sticks?
I probably could get by ok, but I'm certainly not great at it.

45. Ever have cream puffs?
Oh, yes. Like them best filled with vanilla pudding.

46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
No.

47. What was the last question you asked?
"Did you see the timeline in the e-mail?" to my co-worker.

48. What was the last CD you bought?
Oh, goodness. I don't remember. Maybe it was 18 Kids by Keith Urban...

49. Boys or girls?
I only have experience raising boys, and I love them dearly, so I'll pick boys.

50. What road do you drive on the most?
Route 73

51. Is your hair curly?
It quite curly when it's humid. I get those Shirley Temple ringlet things.

52. Last time you cried?
Monday.

53. Ever walked into a wall?
I fainted into a wall once.

54. Do looks matter?
Sometimes (Another Tami answer--I should've just had Tami answer these for me.)

56. Have you ever slapped someone?
I don't think so. I have spanked my kids bottoms about 3 times, though.

57. Favorite time of the year?
Autumn

58. Favorite color?
Pink

59. Are you sarcastic?
I don't really think so.

60. Do you have any tattoos?
No.

61. The last person you held hands with?
Dwane.

62. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Yes. Always. All night long.

63. Where was your profile picture taken at?
My grandmother's house.

64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
There are a couple of people that I have differences with (meaning that their way of doing things is not necessarily the way I do things), but I don't know that I'd call it dislike, and I certainly wouldn't call it hate.

65. Do you like your life right now?
There are things I wish could be different, but for the most part, I am happy.

66. How often do you talk on the phone?
A lot. And I don't even really like to talk on the phone. The nature of the business, I guess.

67. What is your favorite animal?
Cat (another Tami answer, of course)

68. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Groceries yesterday (Yet another Tami answer)

69. Do you have good vision?
Yes (and I have a freckle on my eye!)

70. Can you hula hoop?
I could hula hoop really well as a child. I tried to do it at Walmart last week, and couldn't do it at all. I'm awesome at it on Wii though.

71. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Yes. But I don't think I could forget. Does that mean I didn't forgive?

72. Do you have a job?
Yes.

73. Can you handle the truth?
Yes.

74. What are you wearing?
Denim shorts, white Maine t-shirt.

75. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes--the night my house burned down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts