Thursday, April 16, 2009

SUE'S MI-5

Would you rather:

1. Be able to stop time while you slept, OR Never have to do laundry?

I'd rather not have to do laundry. I'm not really sure of the advantages of stopping time while sleeping--maybe because you'd presumably live that much longer??
And this week, I've done so much laundry, having a break is looking really good.

2. Hit every red light for the rest of your life, OR always be wrong?

Who wants to be wrong??? I hate being wrong once, let alone all my life. I'll pick the red lights. It's a good time to say a prayer.

3. Be debt free (except for your house), OR eleven years ahead of schedule on your mortgage?

Definitely be debt free (except for the house). I fear that I owe so much other debt, that even saving 11 years on my mortgage wouldn't get me as ahead as canceling all of the other debt. Let's take all of the money paid out to the corporate piggies and give it to everyone to pay off their debt instead. Those same corporate piggies would still end up with the money, but at least people wouldn't have debt. Instead, they'd have money to spend in the economy! (It just seems so simple to me. Must not be.)

4. Always take a cold shower OR sleep an hour less than you need to be fully rested?

I'll sleep an hour less. I don't sleep enough now to get fully rested, so I'd never miss another hour. I think that if I had to take a cold shower, I'd never take one. Eww! I'd just do the sponge bath thing.

5. Always have to say everything on your mind OR never speak again?

Oh, goodness. That's a tough one. It's good to be honest, but it's not good to hurt another's feelings, and unfortunately, my thoughts are not always as good as they should be. I'm going to hope that I could still write and learn sign language, so I'll pick the never speak again option.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts