Friday, April 03, 2009

FRIDAY FILL-IN

1. Angels or not, I will ALWAYS LOVE MY BOYS.

2. YOU CAN'T HAVE ME any way you want me. YOU HAVE TO TAKE ME AS I ALREADY AM.

3. As my mother used to say, you're full of IT. (ALTHOUGH SHE REALLY USED TO ALWAYS SAY "THAT'S A BIG ONE, ELIZABETH".)

4. I NEED MY CRYSTAL LIGHT PEACH TEA after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.

5. Even in the most crowded of rooms THEY ALWAYS SEEM TO PACK IN ANOTHER ONE.

6. TODAY is a day fraught with peril.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to GOING TO BED, tomorrow my plans include TAKING CALEB TO A BIRTHDAY PARTY and Sunday, I want to SEE IF DWANE FINALLY HAS A LITTLE LESS PAIN!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

7:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol... I have girls, but I know what you mean with #1 ;-)

And #5 is too true!

Have a great weekend and I hope Caleb enjoys the party :-D

9:28 AM

 
Anonymous Amy said...

Oooh I love Crystal Light peach tea- I have a pitcher of it in my fridge RIGHT NOW :-)

I like your answer for number 2...I couldn't think of one...so mine is kind of dumb.

I hope Caleb has fun and dwane is feeling better in a jiff!

2:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts