Friday, March 13, 2009

AMY'S SPRINGTIME MI-5

1. Now that it's warmer (or when it gets warmer if it's still cold where you are) what are you looking forward to doing outside?

Walking to the mailbox without getting muddy! Taking out the dog without getting muddy pawprints on the floor! No mud!! No mud!! No mud!!

2. Are there any special memories or moments that you associate with spring?

I really love the "smell" of the air in spring. I love driving in the car with the windows down and the music up. I love the thoughts of gardening (although I never do any of it).

3. It's definitely greener here now. Is it green yet where you are? What are some of the first signs of spring you have seen or look forward to seeing?

It's not green here. In my yard, I have 6 inches of white snow in some places, and in other places, I have 6 inches of brown mud. I look forward to seeing the buds on the trees, and hearing the "peepers" in the "wetland" area out back.

4. Do you have any spring cleaning rituals?

I wish! Having any cleaning rituals would be a good thing!

5. Are you Irish? Do you take part in any special St. Patricks Day celebrations?

I'm not Irish, although I once sent a green carnation to a guy I had a crush on with a card that said "Someone with Irish eyes is thinking about you." On St. Patrick's Day, we go to my grandmother's house for corned beef and cabbage.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE corned beef and cabbage. LOVE IT. I know its weird but I do.

12:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts