Saturday, March 28, 2009

THE QUICKIE MI-5

1. Coke or Pepsi?

I am definitely a Pepsi person, especially Diet Pepsi. I will drink Diet Coke, but only if Diet Pepsi isn't available.

2. Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate?

I think I prefer milk chocolate, although I really like dark chocolate, too. (Not too dark, though.) I think it depends on my mood, but my preference is usually for milk chocolate.

3. Rain or Snow?

I can actually enjoy both. I love the sound of rain, and I love the look of fresh fallen snow. Snow can often bring about a no-school day, which can be good (or bad). Good that I might be able to sleep in a little, and bad if the boys decide to fight all day. If I know that we are going to get wind with rain/snow, I like to put a pot roast or a boiled dinner on the stove. That way, if the power should go out, at least my stovetop is already lit and going.

4. Mountains or Seashore?

I'd pick the seashore. Since I've always lived near the ocean, I'd certainly miss it if I didn't have it nearby. And, one of the best days of my life was playing in the waves at VA Beach. I also have dreams of a romantic getaway on a tropical island. If only tropical islands had a Busch Gardens, then I'd be almost in paradise!

5. Catnap or Long Nap?

I love a long nap (especially on Sunday afternoons), but during the week, I often take a cat nap. After lunch, I go to lay down, and I literally sleep only the duration of a commercial break. I never miss any of the actual show, just the commercials. Or, sometimes, if I'm laying in bed and playing my DS, the stylus will fall out of my hand. As soon as it does, I wake up. Surprisingly, that split second of a "nap" is all I need to "re-energize".

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!

You may have seen the ad for the DS game Prof Layton and the Curious Village - the commercial shows Lisa Kudrow (and someone else) playing it. I recently bought it and it's quite addictive. The puzzles were fun to do and make you think. If you get a chance to see/play it take a look.

Wow, I sound like a paid spokesperson for it don't I? Just thought you might enjoy it.

-aza-

aka - -gina-

11:38 AM

 
Anonymous Amy said...

Ooh that game looks fun :) I want it!

5:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts