Monday, February 23, 2009

ABCs OF ME

1. A is for age: 40

2. B is for beer of choice: None.

3. C is for career right now: Stay at home Mom, part-time Paralegal from home

4. D is for your dog's name? Benji-Dog

5. E is for essential item you use everyday: Email

6. F is for favorite TV show at the moment: The Bachelor

7. G is for favorite game: Cribbage or Life. Also loving Apples to Apples. For computer-type games, don’t even get me started there. I love them! Especially match-3, time management, and hidden picture games.

8. H is for Home town: Spruce Head, Maine

9. I is for instruments you play: Piano, Flute, Clarinet (but haven’t in a long, long time), Guitar (a little)

10. J is for favorite juice: Not really into juice. If I had to, probably an apple, berry, cherry type of juice.

11. K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: I have someone in mind, but I’ll not name names. And, it’s not very Christian-like to want to do that. Forgive me, Lord.

12. L is for last place you ate: Home (toast with peanut butter)

13. M is for marriage: Dwane, 12/3/94

14. N is for your full name: Lisa Marie Batty Wight

15. O is for overnight hospital stays: Twice for childbirth

16. P is for people you were with today: Dwane, Eben, and Caleb

17. Q is for quote: Jeremiah 29:11

18. R is for Biggest Regret: Right at this moment, my biggest regret is giving up cheering during my senior year in high school in order to spend more time with my boyfriend (who dumped me only 2 games into basketball season). I’m sure I have bigger regrets—this is just what I’m thinking of today—tournament week just passed, so it’s on my mind.

19. S is for status: Married

20. T is for time you woke up today: Probably around 4:00 AM.

21. U is for underwear you have on now: White

22. V is for vegetable you love: corn on the cob, cucumber

23. W is for worst habit: Overeating

24. X is for x-rays you've had: wrist, ankle

25. Y is for yummy food you ate today: Mom’s homemade bread, toasted, with crunchy peanut butter

26. Z is for zodiac sign: Gemini, but I do not follow horoscopes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts