Friday, February 20, 2009



1. Give me LINDT TRUFFLES and I'll EAT THE WHOLE BAG IN LESS THAN A WEEK.

2. Whenever THE KIDS FIGHT, I LOSE MY PATIENCE.

3. I wish THAT MY TAB AND DELETE KEYS WOULD WORK TODAY.

4. A HAM, EGG, & CHEESE WRAP was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.

5. To live in this world MAKES ME LONG FOR HEAVEN.

6. Other than this one, AMY'S OR BILLY RHYTHM'S is the last blog I commented on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to PERHAPS GOING TO BANGOR, tomorrow my plans include FINALLY CELEBRATING CALEB'S BIRTHDAY and Sunday, I want to SEE IF WE ARE REALLY GOING TO GET MORE SNOW!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All these "last thing I ate" comments are making me hungry!

Have a great weekend.

11:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts