Friday, February 27, 2009



1. I'm EATING, I'm EATING, I DON'T WANT TO EAT ANYMORE.

2. Why do I have LOTS OF BROKEN CARS and not ONE THAT WORKS? (ACTUALLY, RIGHT NOW, I THINK THEY ALL WORK.)

3. How does this OFFICE POLITIC STUFF work, anyway? FORTUNATELY, I DON'T HAVE MUCH EXPERIENCE WITH THAT ISSUE.

4. Every morning, I put REDUCED-FAT CRUNCHY PETER PAN PEANUT BUTTER on my ARNOLD'S OATNUT TOAST.

5. I consider myself blessed because I HAVE AN AWESOME FAMILY.

6. One day we’ll see JESUS FACE TO FACE.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to READING BOOKS WITH CALEB, tomorrow my plans include TRYING TO HELP DWANE GET THE ICE AND SNOW OFF THE ROOF and Sunday, I want to TRY TO SEE AMY ON TV AT THE NASCAR RACE!

1 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Thanks for playing, enjoy your weekend :-)

6:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts