Monday, February 23, 2009

45 FACTS ABOUT ME

1. Do you like blue cheese? I’ve never tried it, and honestly don’t think I ever will. The idea of it just grosses me out.

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?: No

3. Do you own a gun?: No, but I once shot at a can with an 8mm. Did you know that about me??? I hope to never shoot a gun again. That was awful.

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Starbucks? I’ve never had anything from Starbucks. I think I would have something mocha, chocolate raspberry, or chocolate mint.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?: Not before mine, but I get nervous before the boys’ appointments.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?: I like them, especially Kayem or Kirschner natural casing hot dogs wrapped in crescent rolls. Of course, I like Wasses’ hot dogs, too.

7. Favorite Christmas movie?: The Santa Clause 2, I guess.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?: Hot chocolate

9. Can you do push ups?: yes but not many

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?: I have lots. My grandmother’s wedding set that was given to her from my grandfather on their 25th wedding anniversary, an amethyst ring that my father gave to my Aunt Ginny when she turned 13 (and she gave to me when I turned 13), a diamond necklace from my parents, and a sapphire set from my parents.

11. Favorite hobby?: Scrapbooking

12. Do you have A.D.D?: No

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself?: I am a horrible housekeeper; I don’t have much patience.

14. Middle name?: Marie

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: My back hurts; I want to scrapbook; Answering these questions.

16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday?: I didn't buy anything yesterday.

17. Name 3 things you drink daily: Crystal Light Peach Iced Tea…that's it

18. Current worry?: None at the moment.

19. Current Dislike?: My house being a mess.

20. How did you bring in the New Year?: Sleeping

21. Where would you like to go?: I don’t know that I have a “burning dream” about going anywhere, but I do want to see the Laura Ingalls Wilder museum in Missouri, I’d like to go on an Alaskan cruise, and someplace tropical is always nice. Oh—and any kind of theme park. I’ve been hankering lately about going back to Dollywood one October.

22. Name three people who will complete this?: Sue and Amy might.

23. Do you own slippers?: Yes.

24. What shirt are you wearing?: Red, white and black striped nightshirt.

26. Favorite color?: Pink is my favorite color, but I also have a sentimental love of yellow.

27. Could you be a pirate?: No.

28. What songs do you sing in the shower?: Usually praise and worship music, a hymn, or a Christmas carol.

29. Favorite food?: Lobster, boiled dinner

30. What's in your pocket right now?: No pockets. In my jeans, I usually have a shopping list and some coupons.

31. Last thing that made you laugh?: I don’t remember. Guess that’s sad.

32. Favorite sheets?: I had some cat sheets when I was younger. Now, I’d love anything with flowers, but I keep the flowers to just my pillowcases—I have some beautiful pansy ones that I love.

33. Worst injury you have ever had?: Broken epithysis when I was in 5th grade.

35. How many TVs do you have in your house?: 5

36. Who is your loudest friend?: Sue? She’s not necessary loud, but she’s a great conversationalist, and I wouldn’t change that about her. I'm pretty loud myself, and so is Eben.

37. How many dogs do you have?: One, a Yorkie named Benji-Dog. (Yes, we always call him “Benji-Dog”—if we call him just “Benji”, he doesn’t really respond.)

38. Does someone have a crush on you?: I don't think so

39. What is your favorite book(s): The Bridges of Madison County? Little House on the Prairie books? Karen Kingsbury books? The Bible, of course.

40. What is your favorite candy?: Lindt milk chocolate truffles

41. Favorite Sports Team?: Bobby Labonte’s Nascar team

42. What songs do you want sung at your funeral?: It Is Well With My Soul, although I prefer that I not have a funeral—just a prayer at my grave. I’ll be rejoicing in heaven!

43. What were you doing 12 AM last night?: Sleeping

44. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke this morning?: If I am honest, that would be TMI, but I can tell you that it wasn't pleasant.

45. Favorite place to be?: Home and Busch Gardens, Williamsburg, VA (or Dollywood with my Mom!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts