Friday, February 13, 2009



1. It seems like DWANE'S DOG IS NEVER GOING TO STOP COSTING US TONS OF MONEY.

2. LET ME EAT THE REST OF THAT when you're done, please?

3. If I thought you WOULD KEEP YOUR BEDROOM CLEAN I'd HELP YOU CLEAN IT!

4. YELLOW ROSES is what I think of most when I think of you.

5. To me, Valentine's Day means A DAY TO LET OTHERS KNOW THAT YOU LOVE THEM.

6. JESUS CHRIST gives me strength.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to FINDING OUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS DOG, tomorrow my plans include DECORATING CALEB'S BIRTHDAY CAKE and Sunday, I want to CELEBRATE CALEB'S 6TH BIRTHDAY AND WATCH THE DAYTONA 500 (WHICH I'LL PROBABLY HAVE TO WATCH ON THE DVR, AS IT'S THE SAME TIME AS CALEB'S BIRTHDAY!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me about the dogs being expensive. Roxy's operation cost me an arm and a leg! But I love the little furball.

6:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts