Friday, January 30, 2009

ffi

1. I'd really like TO HAVE MY HOUSE ALL CLEAN right now.

2. OUCH! is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.

3. Possession is NOT ALWAYS WHAT IT'S CRACKED UP TO BE.

4. WHO IS Captain Jack Sparrow.

5. Marshmallows and fire go together like TEA AND TOAST (SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING MY GRANDMOTHER WOULD SAY).

6. THE COMPLAINING GOES on and on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to A SCRAPBOOK GATHERING, tomorrow my plans include EBEN'S BOY SCOUT KLONDIKE DERBY AND MAYBE A QUICK TRIP TO AUGUSTA and Sunday, I want to MAKE A REALLY GOOD CASSEROLE (DIET-VERSION) TO TAKE TO THE CHURCH FELLOWSHIP SUPPER!

1 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

You're the 12 person I've come across in the Friday Fill-Ins who didn't know who Captain Jack Sparrow was!

8:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts