Friday, November 07, 2008

AMY'S MI-5

1. Bath or Shower?

Shower. With shower gel from Bath & Body Works. (Flowering Herbs is my favorite, which is hard to find in the store--usually have to get it online.) I also like a fine mist spray. Something else to know about my shower---I can't stand to have water in my face.

2. If you are a beer drinker- what is your favorite? Is it a seasonal thing? If you aren’t a beer drinker what is your favorite beverage and does it change with the season?

I don't drink beer. At all. I had a couple of sips of Coors Light once. But that's it. Right now, my favorite beverage is Crystal Light. It doesn't change through the season, but it changes during the day. In the morning, when I'm exercising, I like the orange, and then I drink Lemon Ice Tea or Peach Ice Tea the rest of the day. Another favorite beverage is Diet Cherry Pepsi.


3. Now that the election is over what is one thing you are looking forward to as “life resumes”?

I'm looking forward to not hearing all of those stories about the candidates' "skeletons in the closet". And, if I'm honest, since the new president is a democrat, I'm (selfishly) kind of interested to see "what's in it for me?" I'm not a huge follower of politics, but I think the democrats tend to want to do more for the people. I'm anxious to see if I'm going to get free health coverage...or another stimulus check...or maybe just higher taxes so that all of the people who don't work get more benefits. Ok. Guess I'm bitter about the abuse of some governmental programs.

4. If you were a board game what game would you be?

Oh goodness. I don't know!! Maybe the game of "Life".

5. Do you like barbecue sauce? Do you have a favorite brand? A favorite barbecue dish?

I like a little BBQ sauce. I like those Rodeo Burgers at Burger King, but I sometimes take off some of the sauce. I tend to like "Open Pit" barbeque sauce (which I recall my brother saying is quite sad). I prefer Catalina dressing on chicken, mesquite on pork, and terriyaki on beef. I also like my grandmother's BBQ Hot Dogs (as does Mrs. Cheeseball).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts