Friday, November 07, 2008

FRIDAY FILL-IN

1. My blueprint for success includes the Bible.
2. A fun-size 100 Grand bar was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is from Victoria Jackson.
4. A foot rub can be good therapy.
5. I'd like to tell you about Jesus.
6. I have no idea what is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hosting Scrapbooking Bunco!!, tomorrow my plans include trying to convince my husband to replace the bulb in my brake light and Sunday, I want to ask my brother to change my break light bulb if my husband hasn't done it yet!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa I am the same way kinda...For instance I asked my dad to put air in my tires before my trip to vegas- and when he didn't have time to do it I went to my brother to do it (which he did gladly).

11:31 AM

 
Blogger Janet said...

oh I MISS playing Bunco!!!

5:08 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

Fun fill-ins! :) Mine are on my Tiny Blessings blog.

Also... I host a meme on Sundays for scrapbookers. Stop by Sunday Scrappin' if you're interested- we'd love to have you join us!

8:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts