Friday, October 31, 2008

1. My favorite food seasoning is cumin (although I also love chili powder and chives, too.)
2. The silence of bedtime is music to my ears.
3. Lucky is sometimes used when "blessed" would be the more appropriate word.
4. My faith is something I take very seriously.
5. Many people try to be good enough to get to Heaven. (It doesn't work that way.)
6. A box of 100-calorie 3 Musketeer Bars was the last thing I bought at the store.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my grandmother's new dog and pictures of my new cousin, Sean Brian, tomorrow my plans include hanging out with Mom and the boys and Sunday, I want to not gain too much weight (it's bound to happen this week I fear!).

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Loved reading over your list! I so agree with your #2!!

8:56 AM

 
Blogger SmilingSally said...

I agree with #4, even though I said something different.

10:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts