Friday, September 26, 2008

FRIDAY FILL IN

1. APPLE PICKING AND CRISP CLEAN AIR are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.

2. Sometimes I HATE THE TELEPHONE.

3. __________ and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!

4. When I'm down, I SLEEP.

5. AT THE COMPUTER is where you'll find me most often.

6. A rainy day is good for NAPPING.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to BLADE STEAK ON THE GRILL, tomorrow my plans include MAKING HOMEMADE SOUP FOR SUNDAY'S LUNCH and Sunday, I want to SURVIVE KYLE!

3 Comments:

Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

Your Sunday dinner sounds nice a warm.
Mine is up and the coffee is on.

2:44 PM

 
Blogger ~Swankymama said...

Sounds like a great weekend!

Happy Friday! Come on over when you get a chance!

Denise

3:27 PM

 
Blogger Janet said...

Oh, I hate the phone too, but only at work! Thanks for playing :-)

6:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts