Saturday, September 20, 2008

FRIDAY FILL-IN (A DAY LATE)

1. There is no need FOR YOU BOYS TO BE FIGHTING ALL OF THE TIME!

2. Where in the heck did the MOUSE COME FROM?

3. JUST SURVIVING TODAY'S BUSY SCHEDULE is all I managed to do.

4. Prospects for WEALTH ARE NOT GOOD.

5. THAT STUPID "POP 3 SERVER" ERROR is the message.

6. Simplicity and tranquility are SOMETHING I REALLY NEED RIGHT NOW.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to GOING TO SOCCER PRACTICE, tomorrow my plans include A SOCCER GAME and Sunday, I want to HAVE NO SOCCER!

1 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Mouse! EEK! I saw a spider on the dish towel today as I was going to dry my hands and boy did I scream! Thanks for playing :-)

6:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts