Thursday, June 07, 2007

ALICE BEGGED FOR A NEW POST

Alice got on my case this morning because I hadn't posted something new for awhile. So, Alice, here you go:

I have been reading Sandi Patty's book "Broken on the Back Row: A Journey Through Grace and Forgiveness". Sandi is a contemporary Christian recording artist who has experienced some of the same things I have experienced of late. I am reading the book outloud and recording it, so that I can share it with people that are closest to me. I really think the book is playing a huge part in my attempts at "healing" and "reconciliation". I might just write a letter to Sandi when I complete the book.

I next plan to read a book called "Love & Respect" and then a Dr. Laura book that Sue has loaned to me. I also intend to read a book called "Persuasion" by Jane Austen. This is the book that is talked about frequently in the movie "Lakehouse". In a weird sort of way, I think that book may be helpful in my circumstances as well.

I guess there is no other news. So, I will leave you with my menus for next week:

Monday: Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Spinach

Tuesday: Baked Penne Pasta, Sugar Snap Peas, Italian Bread

Wednesday: Panko Chicken, Broccoli Casserole

Thursday: Meatloaf Sandwiches, Bacon Ranch Green Beans

Friday: Chicken Kabobs, Rice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts