Wednesday, June 13, 2007

BILLY RHYTHM'S CLASSIC & CHEESY MUSIC MI-5

I have the questions a little early, so thought I'd post a little early:

1) What "classic" song are you SO sick of, you wish you'd never hear it again?

These are really hard questions for me this week. They really require a lot of thought, and I know that as soon as I post this, a better answer will pop into my head. One song I'm really sick of is "I'm Not Going" or something like that. I think it's from a Broadway show. It's probably not considered a classic (maybe cheesey??), but it is done to death on American Idol. I'm really sick of that song.

2) What "classic" song could you listen to over and over?

As I said, these questions are hard. I'm sort of thinking about "She's Got You" and "Walking After Midnight" by Patsy Cline. I think they would classify as classic. I don't listen to them very often, though, so I don't really know how I would feel about listening to them over and over. INXS probably isn't old enough to be considered classic, but that is music that I could (and do) listen to over and over again and not get sick of. Another classic I love is "Wipeout", but only if my brother is playing the drums. Otherwise, I hate it.

3) What song would most consider "cheesy," but it's one you really love?

I really love Ricky Martin's "Shake Your Bon Bon". Is that classified as cheesey? I know my brother wouldn't like it, so that probably makes it cheesey. I just added that song to my MP3 player. Another one I really like that my brother hates is "Paradise By the Dashboard Lights". Is that one cheesey?

4) Of the "cheesy" songs, what one do you really, really hate?

It's hard to think of a song that I really, really hate. I'll have to think harder and see if I can come up with one. I'll update my post if I think of one.

5) What're your thoughts on cheese, the foodstuff? What's your favorite?

I love cheese. I think my favorite is extra-sharp cheddar, although I also really love State of Maine Cheese's cheese that has these little dried vegetable flakes in them. Alice's cheese ball is also a very favorite. Don't know what's in it. She always said that she wouldn't tell me what is in it unless I moved away, and since it's been more than 15 years since she told me that, and I'm still living locally (and have no plans to move, I guess I will never find out. Oh--wait a minute--I think she was going to leave the recipe to me in her Will. So, I guess I'll find out if she dies. That's a horrible thought!!! I love her cheese ball, but I'd much rather have Alice. Fortunately, all I have to do is ask, and she happily makes one for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts