Friday, June 08, 2007

JIM'S MI-5

Jim says:

I have been very much out of the loop on my web log lately and I am trying to fix that so when Susan asked about the MI-5 I was glad to take a turn and I appreciate the opportunity.

1. Summer is here. How does your life or routine change during the summer months?

With Eben home from school, I try to sleep in a little bit later, but usually 7:30 is as late as it gets. With both boys around, WWIII will occur at my home more often, so it will be more difficult to find the time to get my legal work done. I'll also be doing some carpooling to various camps and VBS programs.

2. Have you ever read a book more than once? If so tell us what it is.

I have read the Little House on the Prairie books many times over. I'm not even sure how many times---at least three. I have also read the Bible through at least twice.

3. How do you do when it comes to being on time for things? Are you ever late?
What are you feelings on that.

I absolutely love to be on time. Left to my own devices, I will always be least 5-10 minutes early to things. Unfortunately, though, there are usually three others that do not always have the same opinion about being on time as I do.

4. What is your favorite TV show right now and why? If you aren't watching TV now how about one you had when you were younger?

The shows that I usually watch are now repeats. Eben and I have started watching the TV show "Reba". We are really loving that. It's so stupid at times that it's funny. As far as first-run TV shows go, I am watching "So You Think You Can Dance, " "American Inventor," and "The Next Best Thing". None of those shows really fit into being a "favorite", but it's about all that's on that interests me. Oh--and "America's Got Talent"--we all love that show here. Besides those, there is always Nascar and the Today show.

5. What would it take to make your weekend perfect?

A couple of hundred dollars, a couple of canceled meetings, a babysitter, and playing piano at church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts