Friday, August 31, 2007

9-11 SCORING

Happened as Reported: 4
Government Conspiracy: 1 (Name has been withheld to protect the innocent.)

My theory: So far, I have to say that I do believe that explosives were placed into the WTC prior to the plane crashes, and that it was the explosives that brought down the buildings, not the fires from the planes. However, at this point, I think that was just additional prep work by the terrorists, not by our government. I arrived at this theory from watching the first half-hour of a video. If you would like the link, send me an e-mail. (By posting the link, my blog looks not so pretty.) Of course, if someone can tell me that the video is based on inaccurate information, or if I am just crazy in the head, feel frree to let me know. (Apparently, the idea of the "governmental conspiracy" is addressed later in the video, but that seems so far-fetched to me, I'm not even really interested in watching it. The first part of the video, though, I think is very thought provoking, if one is inclined to watch it with an open mind.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Billy Rhythm said...

"My theory: So far, I have to say that I do believe that explosives were placed into the WTC prior to the plane crashes, and that it was the explosives that brought down the buildings, not the fires from the planes."

What has led you to this theory?

4:24 PM

 
Blogger Billy Rhythm said...

FYI, adding that great big link has made your page render all crazy like it is.

9:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts