Wednesday, February 14, 2007

WE'RE PROUD! UH HUH! SAY IT AGAIN! RDHS!

I just have to tell you all this...my brother, Billy Rhythm is going to be so excited!!!! Last night at Wal-Mart, I bought a new exercise DVD: Paula Abdul's Cardio Cheer! Five DVDs of Cheer Aerobics!!! I can hear Billy Rhythm gasping in horror now!!!

I also bought a new Leslie Sansone In-Home Walking DVD : "Family Walk". It's only a 2-mile walk, and it takes 50 minutes, so it's going to be a much slower walk than what I'm used to. Still, I might be able to get my whole family to do it with me, and that would be a fun change of pace.

I'm making a boiled dinner with ham for supper tonight. I was going to make fried shrimp for Dwane for Valentine's Day, but I was somewhat nervous about whether or not we would have power. So, I thought it would it be better to simmer a boiled dinner on my stove all afternoon. That way, if the power should go out this afternoon/early evening, I'd already have a burner lit on my gas stove.

I'll post later about Valentine's gifts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts