Saturday, November 11, 2006

Here are my menus for next week. In light of my last post, I'm not sure how close I'll actually be able to stay to the suggested menu, but we'll see.

Monday: Spaghetti, Salad, Garlic Bread. (The sauce is made in the crockpot. I could do the garlic bread in the toaster oven. I'm not sure how to cook the spaghetti, though.)

Tuesday: Crockpot Chicken, Baked Potatoes, Green Beans. (This shouldn't be too bad. I'll just add my potatoes to the crockpot, or I'll just make instant potatoes in the microwave. Or, maybe I'll just bake my potatoes in the microwave. I think baked potatoes are my least favorite way to eat potatoes, so we'll see. In my opinion, baked potatoes are too much work and I always burn my fingers--I don't eat the skin.)

Wednesday: Meatball subs, Buttered Corn, Fresh Fruit. (I think this will work. I'll be using leftover spaghetti sauce from Monday, so I'll just do it all in the microwave.)

Thursday: Chicken and Dumplings, Peas & Carrots, Fruit Cocktail. (I think I can adapt this to the crockpot if I have to.)

Friday: Taco Pizza. Salad. Chocolate Pudding with Whipped Cream. (I'll really need my oven back for this one!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts