Thursday, October 13, 2005

Yay! I have a new keyboard. It will take a little while to get used to. It's curved, but not split. My fingers feel a little cramped, but I can make it work for now.

Not much going on here. I had a scrapbook workshop on Friday night. That was a lot of fun! We made 10 pages in an hour. Well, actually, Erica made them in an hour, but it took others (Sue!) about 2 1/2 hours. We'll blame the extra time on Alice's cheese ball!

We had our Cub Scout meeting at the church on Saturday morning. Only 3 boys out of 10 showed up. That was disappointing. Maybe it was the rain. They had a good time, though.

On Monday, Dwane's uncle had a heart attack. He had surgery on Tuesday. I haven't heard how things went, but I'm assuming everything is "ok" as I haven't heard anything to the contrary.

Dwane's Dad and his worker, Chris, were at our house on Monday and Tuesday. They put up the siding on the new room. Dad and Uncle Rusty were going to do that for us, but they just didn't get a chance too. It was a little emotional for me seeing Dwane's Dad doing something that My Dad had always wanted to do for us. The siding looks good, and I know that My Dad is happy that it's finally done.

Tomorrow night I have a scrapbook/stamping workshop here for Aunt Susie. Been quite busy with the Close to My Heart (tm) stuff this week. Workshop last Friday, gathering tomorrow. Put together an accordian-style card for them to make tomorrow night. It's quite cute. And, last Friday morning I made a Squashbook, and that's really adorable. The girls at last Friday's workshop seemed impressed, so maybe I'll get to teach a class on Squashbooking soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts