Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Well, we all made it through the events of the past week. Hard, true. But we made it. God certainly gave us the strength, and I know that He will continue to do so as the weeks, months, and years pass.

I got a call from my friend, Nikki, last night. I don't think I had spoken with her for about 6 years, and unfortunately, we hadn't even e-mailed each other for almost 2 years. Her husband is in the USCG, and last time I new, they were in Ludington, Michigan. Last night I found out that they had been in Alaska for a year and a half! It was so good to talk to her again. It was like we had never "lost touch". That's the sign of a true friend--you can always catch up where you left off.

I guess this post is going to be really short--Caleb is hanging on me saying, "Please, please, Mama". Not sure what he wants, but guess I'll find out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts