Friday, September 30, 2005

Dwane had his last toe nail taken off on Monday. He has been plaqued with bad toenails since I met him, and now he's rid of them once and for all. I thought you would all want to know that.

The saga with medical issues in my family continues. My Uncle Ashley was taken to Portland on Wednesday with chest pain. While doctors said he was not having a heart attack, he will be having 2 angioplastys today. He'll hopefully be home tomorrow.

My Aunt Karen had a stress test last week or so, and she flunked that. She's meeting with the local cardiologist next week, and then she'll be going to Maine Med to have the heart catherization done. Because Uncle Rusty died just a year ago (my Dad died just one day shy of the one-year anniversary of Uncle Rusty's death), doctors originally thought that she was just "stressed". They know feel that she has a blockage.

My grandmother had a "spot" on her Mammogram, and she had to go back to have that redone. We found out just a couple of days ago, that the "spot" is nothing out of the ordinary. Thank goodness for that. My poor self can't take anymore right at the moment!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I spoke to Uncle Ashley on Monday. He's feeling fine, just a little sore, and is up and about. His first time in eighty years of being in the hospital wasn't bad. Said the food was great and the care was excellent. He did give us a scare though.

12:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts