Thursday, October 06, 2005

My friend, Ronda, sent this to me yesterday. Thought I would post it here. It's kindda neat. You can read my brother's responses at www.billyrhythm.com/traa.

1. First name? Lisa
2. Who were you named after? No one. Just a favorite name of my Mom's.
3. Do you wish on stars? Not really.
4. When did you last cry? This morning.
5. Do you like your handwriting? Not really.
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Roast beef.
7. What is your birth date: 6/7/68
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? Kiss my A**. (A bunch of different singers doing Kiss tunes.)
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Yes
10. Do you have a journal? No
11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I don't think so.
12. Do you have a nickname? Leese. Mom. Lisa Marie Batty Wight.
13. Would you bungee jump? No
14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No
15. Do you think that you are strong? Strong in my faith.
16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Dorman's Mocha Chip
17. Red or pink? Pink
18. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My yelling.
19.Who do you miss the most? My Dad.
20. Do you want everyone to send this back? Yes.
21. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Denim shorts. No shoes.
22. What are you listening to right now? Noggin.
23. Last thing you ate? Aunt Susie Bread Toast.
24. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Bright Teal
25. What is the weather like now? Foggy
26. Last person you talked to on the phone? Ma
27. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Complexion
28. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Absolutely.
29. Favorite Drink? Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi
30. Favorite sport? NASCAR and Figure Skating.
31. Favorite haircolor? Blond, I guess.
32. Do you wear contacts? No.
33. Favorite food? Lobster, Boiled Dinner with Ham, Pot Roast
34. Last movie you watched? Can't even think of the last movie I watched start to finish...Princess Diaries 2?
35. Favorite day of the year? Christmas, I guess.
36. Scary movies or happy endings? Definitely happy endings.
37. Summer or winter? Winter.
39. What is your favorite dessert? Aunt Ginny's Chocolate Cream Pie???
40. Who is most likely to respond? Sue
41. Who is least likely to respond? Alice
42. Living arrangements? Husband and 2 boys.
43. What books are you reading? The Heartache No One Sees by Sheila Walsh
44. What's on your mouse pad? Plain solid blue (boring!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1.First name? Susan
2.Named after? No one, parents just liked the name.
3.Do I wish on stars? No
4.When did I last cry? Yesterday.
5.Do I like my handwriting? No
6.Favorite lunch meat?Roast beef
7.Birth date? 5/17/72
8.Embarrassing CD? Cinderella (the band, not the princess.)
9.Would I be friends with me? Yes
10.Do I have a journal? No
11.Do I use sarcasm? Yes
12.Nickname? Sue, Susie, Soos, Mommy, Mama, and Matt has recently started calling me NoNo.
13.Bungee jump? No way!
14.Untie shoes? No
15.Strong? Physically- no, mentally and spiritually-yes.
16.Favorite ice cream? Bubblegum, cotton candy, anything with chocolate.
17.Red or Pink? Pink
18.Least favorite thing about self? Impatience
19.Who do I miss most?My father-in-law and paternal grandfather.
20.I don't want this sent back.
21.Color pants & shoes? Black shorts, no shoes.
22.Listening to? Boys talking to each other.
23.Last thing you ate?KFC at supper last night, only coffee this AM.
24.Color crayon? Blue Violet
25.Weather? Overcast with a bit of sun peeking through.
26.Last person I talked to on phone? Bill
27.1st thing I notice about men? Face
28.Do I like the person that sent this? Yes, without a doubt.
29.Favorite drink? Milk
30.Favorite sport? To watch--gymnastics, to play--badminton.
31.Favorite haircolor? Brown
32.Contacts? No
33.Favorite Food? Steak & mashed potatoes.
34.Last movie? 1/2 of the Incredibles.
35.Favorite day of the year? Christmas.
36.Scary or happy endings? Happy
37.Summer or winter?Neither--Fall.
38.Favorite dessert?Anything--I am not fussy when it comes to treats, but if I have to pick just one I'd say Moody's cream puffs.
39.Most likely and least likely to respond? N/A as I didn't send it to anyone.
40.Living arrangements? Husband, daughter,and twin boys.
41.Books I am reading?Bible and scrapbooking magazines--don't have much time for books.
42.My mousepad is blue with waterdroplets all over it.

12:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts