Friday, October 23, 2009

FRIDAY FILL-INS

1. The crickets sing, AND IT KIND OF MAKES ME HAPPY.

2. YOU CAN PRAY wherever you are.

3. I want to get far away from the MESS AND CLUTTER FROM BUILDING A GARAGE.

4. OH THANK GOODNESS; this was a dream.

5. But as for me AND MY HOUSE WE WILL SERVE THE LORD.

6. SPRUCE HEAD, AMERICA, IS WHERE I come from.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to HAVING MY HUSBAND WORKING ONLY 2 MILES AWAY FROM HOME, INSTEAD OF 20 MILES AWAY, tomorrow my plans include CLEANING OUT THE COAT CLOSET and Sunday, I want to TAKE A MUCH-NEEDED NAP!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I need to hit my coat closet too.

6:46 AM

 
Blogger Mariposa said...

Nice answers. Enjoy your weekend!


Mariposa's Friday Fill-Ins

11:35 AM

 
Blogger Lizze said...

Good luck with the nap...I hope you are able to take one. *crosses fingers*

Happy belated Friday Fill-In! :)

12:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts