Saturday, October 17, 2009

BEST FRIEND SURVEY

Who is your best friend?
Alice a/k/a Mrs. Cheeseball

How long have you both been best friends?
22 Years

How old are they?
That is not my business to share.

What color are their eyes?
Oh goodness. I'm not sure. Hazel? Brown?

What color is their hair?
Dark Brown with Natural Highlights ;)

Where do they work?
Same place I do---Volpe Law Office, #1 place to work

What is their favorite hobby?
Shopping

When was the last time you saw them?
Yesterday

When was the last time you talked to them?
Yesterday

How would you describe their personality?
Outgoing, Caring

What is their favorite color?
Don't know. Purple?

Do they have any kids?
Yes---Brandon, almost 18

Do they want kids?
She wants Brandon.

What is their favorite animal?
Lop-Earned Bunnies

Do they have any pets?
Not of her own, but she cares for her hubby's dog, Sarah

Do you wish you both were closer (distance or relationship)?
I think we're already pretty close, both relationship & distance (she lives maybe 1/4 mile away). I wish we had more "social" time together.

Are they a good cook?
Absolutely. She does't get the nickname of Mrs. Cheeseball for nothing.

What is your best memory of the two of you?
Tons. Jonesport. Beach. Senter Cranes. Putting my heel through a ketchup packet in her car.

What is the worst memory of the two of you?
Don't really have one. Maybe the ketchup fiasco?? I was so embarassed. And, while I was a newlywed, I didn't get to see/talk to her as much. I missed that.

Would you die for your best friend?
That's a little extreme. I have kids to raise. But she knows that I would do whatever I could for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts