Friday, September 04, 2009

FRIDAY FILL-INS

1. I feel LIKE TODAY IS GOING TO BE A REALLY BUSY DAY.

2. GOING TO AN AMUSEMENT PARK WITH DAWN & DENNIS is always fun.

3. Right now, I can hear these things: THE HUM OF THE COMPUTER, MY FINGERS TYPING, AND QUIET.

4. IT'S FRIDAY and I'm glad THE WEEKEND IS ALMOST HERE.

5. The last time I CRIED was ON MONDAY AFTER WATCHING THE TIME TRAVELER'S WIFE.

6. I'LL BE CELEBRATING MY GRANDMOTHER'S BIRTHDAY (AND THINKING ABOUT MY DAD A LOT) this Labor day weekend.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to THE DAY BEING OVER, tomorrow my plans include PICKING UP SOME GROCERIES FOR THE COOKOUT ON SUNDAY AND THE LUNCHEON ON MONDAY and Sunday, I want to BOYCOT THE ATLANTA RACE (BUT NOT SURE IF I REALLY WILL)!

1 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

Awww I can't wait to see The Time Traveler's Wife. Great answers and have an awesome weekend :)

4:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts