Friday, September 11, 2009

FRIDAY FILL-INS

1. I feel BETRAYED BY SOMEONE I ONCE TRUSTED.

2. GOING TO AMUSEMENT PARKS is always fun.

3. Right now, I can hear these things: COMPUTER HUMMING, FINGERS TYPING, AND SILENCE.

4. I'M WORKING AT THE OFFICE TODAY and I'm glad IT'S ONLY FOR 4 HOURS. (LOVE GOING TO THE OFFICE, BUT FOR ME, I'VE PUT IN QUITE A FEW HOURS THIS WEEK).

5. The last time I CRIED was ON MONDAY.

6. MY GRANDMOTHER'S 83RD BIRTHDAY AND THE 4-YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF MY FATHER'S GOING TO HEAVEN MARKED this Labor day weekend.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to RE-ORGANIZING MY SCRAPBOOKING STUFF (AGAIN!), tomorrow my plans include THE NIGHT RACE AT RICHMOND (ONE OF MY FAVORITES) and Sunday, I want to ENJOY LISTENING TO PHIL JANES AS OUR GUEST SPEAKER AT CHURCH!

2 Comments:

Blogger Billy Rhythm said...

Did you notice the questions were last week's questions? I wonder if she's not posting new ones for 9/11?

7:47 AM

 
Blogger Janet said...

Oops, I was a bit late putting them up this week...the new ones are up now, tho.

9:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts