Thursday, October 01, 2009

20 RANDOM QUESTIONS

Have you ever let anyone slip away and wished you hadnt?
No. Has anyone ever let me slip away? Hmmmm...

Who or what do you live for?
I try to live for Jesus...wish I did a better job of it.

Ever got caught sneaking out when you were younger?
Not "caught in the act", but was later found out.

Who is the one person you tell you love the most?
Dwane (my kids and mom are close behind that)

Name 2 pet peeves
When someone thinks their way is the only way; fighting children

If I gave you 50 cents and 2 minutes to ring someone right now, who and what would you say to them?
I'd probably call Dwane and tell him it's time to get up.

Favourite Childhood memory
Lots. I had an awesome childhood. My cat, Candy Anne, is probably a favorite.

What did your report card mostly say about you?
I was a good student.

Home and Away or Neighbours?
I don't get this question. I am a homebody though.

If you were to be someone famous, who and why?
Maybe Oprah? She's very diverse. Her spiritual believes are becoming very watered down, though, and she is awfully busy. Maybe Elisabeth Hasselbeck. Good job. Good family. Beautiful girl.

Ever blocked anyone from Facebook?
Indirectly, yes.

Love, Money or Freedom?
Love.

Do you have a secret?
I hold someone else's secrets, but my life is pretty much an open book.

If you were left with your last $5, what would you buy?
Probably Hot Wheels for my kids. :)

What dont you leave home without?
My purse.

In 1 word describe your best friend
Forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts