Friday, August 14, 2009

36 ODD THINGS ABOUT ME

1. Do you like Blue cheese dressing? No

2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? No

3. Do you own a gun? No

4. What flavor Kool-Aid was your favorite? Cherry

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Sometimes

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I love them (when I'm in the mood for them), but I'm picky. I like Kierschner Natural Casing and Oscar Myer All-Beef. Not fond of the "spicy" ones.

7 Favorite Christmas Movie? The Santa Claus one where he gets married, I guess.

8 What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Weaker Coffee with Splenda and Sugar-Free Vanilla Coffee Mate

9. Can you do push-ups? Yes

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I have lots of sentimental pieces that are favorites.

11. Favorite Hobby? Scrapbooking

12. Do you have A.D.D.? Not to my knowledge

13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? No

14. Middle name? Marie

15. What are you thinking about at this moment? Answering these questions.

16. Name 2 or 3 or 4 drinks you regularly drink? Coffee, Diet Iced Tea, Cherry Diet Pepsi

17. Current worry? I'm not supposed to worry.

18. Current hate right now? Bugs

19. Favorite place to be? Home

20. How did you bring in the New Year? I don't even remember. I think I was sleeping.

21. Where would you like to go right now? Grand Canyon

22. Do you own slippers? Yes

23. What color shirt are you wearing? Lavendar PJ Top

24. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No

25. Can you whistle? Just a little

26. Where are you now? Home

27. Would you be a pirate? No

28. What songs do you sing in the shower? "California Here I Come" (I have no idea why)

29. Favorite Girl's Name? Elizabeth

30. Favorite boy's name? Eben & Caleb

31. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing

32. Last thing that made you laugh? Facebook message from Dwane (well, it made me grin).

33. What vehicle do you drive? Chrysler Town & Country

34. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken Epithysis

35. Do you love where you live? Yes, for the most part. I love the town, but I'd love to live in the same town on the ocean.

36. How many TVs do you have in your home? 6 that work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts