Friday, August 07, 2009

GINA'S MI-5

Complete this sentence five times:

"I used to (think, feel, believe, know, etc.)...., but now I ...."

1. I used to think that I would be a very patient parent, but now I know that I am not.

2. I used to feel like I would never survive the death of a parent, but now I know that God gave me the strength to make it through (even though it often wasn't pretty, and it is still very hard.)

3. I used to believe that I would make an awesome wife, but now I know that I have a long, long way to go.

4. I used to want to memorize tons of Bible verses to earn prizes, but now I know that I need to learn more so that I will have them whenever (and wherever) I need them.

5. I used to eat a Big Mac, Large Fries, and Large Iced Tea at McDonalds, and now I eat a Side Salad with a Grilled Chicken Patty on top (saves calories and money!).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your answers/responses were great!

-aza-

11:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts