Saturday, August 22, 2009

15 MOVIES

Rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen movies you've seen that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.

1. Cocktail (My all-time favorite movie.)
2. Dirty Dancing (I was told that my smile is very much like Jennifer Grey's smile at the end of the movie.)
3. The Seventh Sign (I've seen this many times, and it's still a little freaky.)
4. Silkwood (I didn't cry about this movie until about an hour after I saw it.)
5. Hunt for Red October (Went to this movie on a date...I found it incredibly boring...and slept through most of it.)
6. Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome (My very first date.)
7. The Lakehouse (I spent so much time trying to "figure this out" that I really missed the movie.)
8. Sophie's Choice (Hard to watch.)
9. Pretty Woman (another very favorite---I've seen it over, and over, and over.)
10. 9 1/2 Weeks (no comment)
11. Where the Heart Is (loved the book, loved the movie)
12. Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood (Saw this with my mom, my SIL, my BFF, my BFF's Mom, and maybe some others, too---it was a great GNO.)
13. Mama Mia (A fun movie, with fun music.)
14. Something Wicked This Way Comes (strange)
15. Sleepless in Seattle (Another date movie---there wasn't a second date, but I definitely saw this movie a second time.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts