Friday, August 07, 2009

FRIDAY FILL IN

1. MACARONI SALAD & DIET ICED TEA is my favorite summertime LUNCH.

2. My favorite John Hughes movies is PRETTY IN PINK. (ALTHOUGH I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT I HAD NO CLUE WHO JOHN HUGHES WAS. I HAD TO LOOK HIM UP ON IMDB.)

3. MY CAT is something I love to touch.

4. The full moon GIVES A LOT OF LIGHT!

5. MY STOMACH IS GURGLING right now. NOT A GOOD SIGN.

6. When daylight fades IT'S TIME TO GO TO BED.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to SPENDING TIME ALONE WITH CALEB (PROBABLY PLAYING HIDDEN PICTURE GAMES ON THE COMPUTER OR SCRAPBOOKING TOGETHER), tomorrow my plans include PERHAPS GOING TO AUGUSTA TO PICK UP THE NEW CTMH CATTIES and Sunday, I want to LOSE 4 POUNDS SO I CAN REACH MY GOAL (PROBABLY NOT GOING TO HAPPEN)!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

I like to touch(pet) my kitty too! Happy Friday!

9:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts