Thursday, July 30, 2009

MY LIFE ACCORDING TO SUGARLAND

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "My life according to (band name)"

Pick your Artist:
Sugarland

Are you a male or female?
Baby Girl

Describe yourself:
Life In A Northern Town

How do you feel:
Wishing

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Tennessee

Your favorite form of transportation:
It Runs

Your best friend is:
Something More

You and your best friends are:
Everyday America

What's the weather like:
April Showers

Favorite time of day:
Already Gone

If your life was a TV show, it would be called:
Speed of Life

Life to you is:
Settlin’

Your last relationship:
Happy Ending

Your fear:
Time, Time, Time

What is the best advice you have to give:
It Happens

Thought for the Day:
These Are The Days

How I would like to die:
Fly Away

My soul's present condition:
What I’d Give

Most Faithful Companion:
Love

My motto:
Stand Back Up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts