Friday, January 23, 2009

FRIDAY FILL-INS

ffi

1. Oh, I am so TIRED OF THIS ECONOMY!

2. EVERYTHING changes, big and little (EXCEPT GOD, OF COURSE).

3. During NASCAR RACES, I TEND TO FALL ASLEEP (OH THE HORROR!).

4. THE BOYS ARE GETTING ALONG??; are you kidding me???

5. Right now I'd like to be IN A BIG FLUFFY BED, WITH LOTS OF PUFFY PILLOWS, AN ELECTRIC BLANKET, AND A GOOD BOOK (OR A NEW DS GAME).

6. MY DS is my favorite gadget (CURRENTLY ADDICTED TO BURGER ISLAND).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to I DON'T KNOW WHAT, tomorrow my plans include EBEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP BASKETBALL GAME (GO ST. GEORGE!) and Sunday, I want to CELEBRATE MOM'S BIRTHDAY!

1 Comments:

Blogger Crystal Arcand said...

Hi Lisa - I love #3! I can relate.;)

I noticed your comment at the Friday Fill-ins blog about the button and wanted to say thanks for the complement. I enjoyed creating it and I'm glad that others are enjoying it, too.

11:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts