Friday, January 09, 2009



1. It's January; IT'S COLD OUTSIDE.

2. ANY KIND OF FOOD is what I crave most right now.

3. Cork and wine go together like EGGSHELLS AND SCRAMBLED EGGS.

4. MILK is so nourishing (EVEN THOUGH I DON'T LIKE IT).

5. Let us dare to COMPARE.

6. WHERE I FEEL MOST COMFORTABLE IS my home.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to A COUPLE OF HOURS WITHOUT KIDS, tomorrow my plans include A BASKETBALL GAME AND TEACHING AN ADVANCED SCRAPBOOKING WORKSHOP and Sunday, I want to TAKE A NAP!

1 Comments:

Blogger smariek said...

I hope you managed some time to yourself without kids. With a toddler in the house, I can appreciate some quiet time too.

My FFI is here: http://smariek.blogspot.com/2009/01/ffi-106.html

Have a great weekend!

7:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts