Friday, December 26, 2008

FRIDAY FILL IN

1. I must SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS OF JESUS CHRIST before I die.

2. You can't stop MY BOYS FROM FIGHTING.

3. I wish I never had to buy CAR PARTS again.

4. FIRST PLACE 4 HEALTH has helped me change my life.

5. I know the song PARADISE BY THE DASHBOARD LIGHTS by heart.

6. If I weren't so afraid, I would CHANGE PROFESSIONS.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to PLAYING MY NEW DS GAMES (DINER DASH, ZENSES, AND COOKING MAMA 2) OR SCRAPBOOKING, tomorrow my plans include GOING TO MY FATHER-IN-LAW'S FOR CHRISTMAS and Sunday, I want to TAKE A NAP!

2 Comments:

Blogger sara said...

I'm with you on #1! Have a great rest of your holiday

12:49 PM

 
Blogger Janet said...

lol love that song :-) Thanks for playing!

10:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts