Friday, December 12, 2008

FRIDAY FILL IN

1. Friends ROCK!

2. TAKE CARE OF YOUR health; it's IMPORTANT.

3. I'm ready for BED AND IT'S ONLY 10:00 AM.

4. ESTEE LAUDER WHITE LINEN is one of my favorite perfumes or aftershaves or smells (AND I HAVEN'T HAD ANY SINCE ABOUT 1988).

5. The oldest ornament I have is FROM 1996 - "MOM TO BE". I PROBABLY HAVE OLDER ONES, BUT THEY'RE PROBABLY AT MY MOM'S.

6. Take some PAPER, PICTURES, AND EMBELLISHMENTS (FROM CLOSE TO MY HEART OF COURSE!), mix it all together and you have A SCRAPBOOK.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to MAKING SOME CHRISTMAS GIFTS, tomorrow my plans include WRAPPING PRESENTS and Sunday, I want to GO TO SUNDAY SCHOOL, CHURCH, THE SUNDAY SCHOOL CHRISTMAS PARTY AND LUNCHEON, AND THE HARBOR LIGHTS CONCERT (WHEW! A BUSY DAY!)!

1 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

3:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts