Friday, November 28, 2008

FRIDAY FILL-IN

1. My stomach IS HUNGRY. HOWEVER, WITH THANKSGIVING YESTERDAY, AND WEIGH-IN ON SUNDAY, I'M NOT SO SURE I WANT TO EAT.
2. TURKEY is what I ate the most of on Thursday.
3. The yard IS LOOKING BROWN AND YUCKY.
4. DOWN SOUTH, OR IN BED, OR IN CHURCH is where I'd rather be at any given time.
5. The smell of AVON'S TRANQUIL MOMENTS reminds me of MOM.
6. BREAKFAST is what I need right now! (SEE #1)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to PERHAPS HAVING ONE OF MY TWO VEHICLES WORKING AGAIN (BOTH THE VAN AND THE SAAB ARE BROKEN), tomorrow my plans include A SCRAPBOOKING PROJECT AND ROASTING A TURKEY and Sunday, I want to SEE WHAT YUMMY SOMETHING BILLY RHYTHM AND BELOVED ARE MAKING FOR LUNCH!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol.. Diets at the holidays? oooh, you are such a masochist!

Have a great weekend :-)

2:53 PM

 
Blogger kalea_kane said...

A weigh in! Oh bless your heart! I am joining a gym after Christmas. It will be more than needed. :)

Have a wonderful weekend.

3:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts