Friday, November 14, 2008

FRIDAY FILL-IN

1. Please feel free to SEND MONEY.
2. When I DRIVE BY WASSES' HOT DOGS I can't help sniffing it occasionally (EVEN THOUGH IT CAN SMELL LIKE SWEATY ARMPITS! EWWW!).
3. My favorite thing to cook is BOILED DINNER AND YEAST ROLLS.
4. LOBSTER is something I can't get enough of.
5. That's the thing I love most about MY KIDS--THEY'RE ALWAYS WILLING TO GIVE HUGS AND KISSES.
6. WHEN MY BOSS CALLS ME OUTSIDE OF OFFICE HOURS, IT always makes me think to myself, what the heck?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to I HAVE NO IDEA, tomorrow my plans include TAKING SNUGGLES FOR A RABIES SHOT and Sunday, I want to EAT PRIME RIB AND TURKEY AT MOM'S!

3 Comments:

Blogger Billy Rhythm said...

Are we having prime rib and turkey? What's up with that?

9:49 AM

 
Blogger Janet said...

mmmm, I want lobster! YUM! Thanks for playing :-)

1:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, no money to send... that was a good one!

I'm up at:
http://www.ibartolome.com/BartolomeBanner/Blog_365/Blog_365.html

2:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts