Friday, July 11, 2008

FRIDAY FILL-IN

1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a NEW CAR!! (I SEEM TO HAVE RECENTLY FALLEN IN LOVE WITH A SAAB WITH A MOONROOF).

2. DIET PEPSI is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.

3. I never leave home without MY PURSE.

4. If I were a condiment, I would be SALT because AS A CHRISTIAN, I SHOULD BE THE SALT OF THE EARTH.

5. TOILET PAPER COMPANIES THAT GLUE THE STARTING END TO THE ROLL is really high up on my list of pet peeves.

6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was ABOUT THE TV SHOW "HOUSEHUNTERS". I FELL ASLEEP BEFORE IT WAS OVER.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to GETTING GROCERIES (YES, I LOVE TO GET GROCERIES, ESPECIALLY WHEN I CAN DO SO ALL BY MYSELF), tomorrow my plans include GOING TO KAYLA'S WEDDING and Sunday, I want to LOSE TONS AND TONS OF WEIGHT (I THINK I MAY HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN EATING TOO FEW CALORIES)!

1 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

i hope you had a great time at the wedding!

9:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts