Friday, July 04, 2008

FRIDAY FILL IN

1. Holidays in the summer are A GREAT EXCUSE TO HAVE A COOKOUT.

2. STEAK AND CHICKEN are my favorite things to grill.

3. My thoughts are CENTERED AROUND PAYING THE BILLS FOR THE WEEK--THE NEXT PART OF MY DAY.

4. THE RACE IN DAYTONA is what I'm most looking forward to this weekend!

5. My favorite book so far this summer is "REUNION" BY KAREN KINGSBURY AND GARY SMALLEY, OR MY NEW BIBLE STUDY "NO OTHER GODS" BY KELLY MINTER.

6. BIBLE STUDY is the best way to begin a day.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to MAYBE GOING TO AUGUSTA, tomorrow my plans include WATCHING THE RACE, OF COURSE, and Sunday, I want to FIND OUT THAT I LOST TONS OF WEIGHT AT THE FIRST PLACE WEIGH IN!

1 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Hope you lost lots of weight and that you had a great weekend; thanks for playing :-)

4:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts