Friday, May 16, 2008

FRIDAY FILL IN #72

1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to WEAR A BIKINI!
2. EBEN WEARING SHORTS TO SCHOOL reminds me that summer is almost here!
3. I cannot live without my 38-YEAR-OLD TEDDY BEAR.
4. BALLROOM DANCING and A CONTRA DANCE are two things I'd like to try.
5. When life hands you lemons PRAY MORE.
6. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT is my favorite childhood memory. I HAVE TOO MANY TO COUNT.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to MAYBE GOING TO BAR HARBOR, tomorrow my plans include SUE'S SCRAPBOOKING BIRTHDAY PARTY and Sunday, I want to TAKE A NAP!

1 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Wow, that's a long-lived Teddy!!! Oh, did you go to Bar Harbor? I love it there, haven't been in too long! Thanks for playing :-)

10:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts