Tuesday, February 05, 2008

PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES

As a disclaimer: I am not very political. This post is not to set forth some deep political views or anything. I just kind of know what I believe, and most of the time, I'm not sure if that belief is Republican or Democrat or something else. For instance, I side with the conservative Republicans with Abortion and Same-Sex Marriage, but agree with the Democrats on Gun-Control. Don't try to figure me out. It's just one of those things: I believe what I believe.

Anyway, Dwane and I were saying today that we didn't even really know which candidate aligned with our thinking. I found this neat little quiz: http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/candidate-match-game.htm

Both Dwane and I came up with Mike Huckabee as our potential candidate of choice. Interestingly, I had prayed for him this morning. I really hope that he can make a strong showing, although the media and polls are completely against it. I said another prayer for him after I took the quiz. I then changed my prayer a little bit and asked that the person God wants in the White House would win the election, whether that was Mike Huckabee or not. (I just kind of hinted at God that I wanted it to be Mike Huckabee.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Billy Rhythm said...

You broke your page! Remind me to show you how to use the "link" feature in Blogger, so you won't have to post those really long web addresses.

8:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts