Friday, February 01, 2008

Friday Fill-In

I guess the MI-5 is taking a small vacation, so I thought I would try one of these. Amy does them quite regularly, and my brother tried them today.


1. Once I was a mother, I realized what true love really is.
2. When you are a mother, it really stinks being sick.
3. Today at work I talked to my boss for 30 minutes on the phone.
4. What's the TV show Lost all about?
5. If I make a mistake I acknowledge it and try to correct it quickly.
6. When I woke up this morning, I thought am I awake again this early??
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed early, omorrow my plans include absolutely nothing (maybe scrapbooking?) and Sunday, I want to go out to lunch with Mom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts