Monday, February 04, 2008

GETTING TO KNOW YOU 2008

This was sent to me by my Mom!

1. What is your occupation?

Part-time Paralegal, full-time Mom

2. What color are your socks right now?

Socks? What socks? I'm barefooted (of course!)

3. What are you listening to right now?

Paper Crafting on QVC. (I have not bought anything, at least not yet!)

4. What was the last thing that you ate?

Cold Hamburg/Onion Pizza

5. Can you drive a stick shift?

Yes

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

Pink. Nothing philosophical here. Just like pink.

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?

Alice

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?

Yes! I love her.

9. How old are you today?

39

10. Favorite drink?

CF Diet Pepsi (Although I'm really liking Diet Cherry Pepsi, over ice. Using that in place of Tab, which has become harder for me to find.)

11. What is your favorite sport to watch?

Eben playing basketball. Nascar.

12. Have you ever dyed your hair?

Only "Sun-In". And that was way, way back.

13. Pets?

Ready for the list? Jingle Buddy the white mouse (Caleb's); Dutchess the white mouse (Eben's); Buddy the Guinea Pig; Maggie the Cat; Snuggles the Cat; Jarrell Jean the Rabbit; Nelson the Rabbit. I think that's it. Now Eben wants to get a Gecko.

14. Favorite food?

That's a hard, hard choice. Lobster, I guess. Although I also love Boiled Dinner with Ham and Pot Roast. For healthy food, I like a BLT Salad with Ranch Dressing. (Extra bacon and cheese, please.)

15. Last movie you watched?

The last movie I saw at the theater was Alvin and the Chipmunks. Tonight I'm watching Whale Rider with the church women.

16. Favorite Day of the year?

Christmas.

17. What do you do to vent anger?

Vent to Sue, Mom, or Alice.

18. What was your favorite toy as a child?

Probably Barbies.

19. What is your favorite season?

Autumn. Back to school. Apple picking. Relief from hot weather.

20. Hugs or kisses?

Hugs.

21. Cherry or Blueberry?

Don't really love either one. I like cherry crisp ok, and blueberry pancakes are ok too. If I had to pick, probably blueberry.

22. Do you want your friends to email you back?

I'd like them to put the answers on their blog.

23. Who is most likely to respond?

Bill, Sue, Amy, Aunt Ginny.

24. Who is least likely to respond?

Sarah

25. There was no question #25. I don't know what I did with it.

26. When was the last time you cried?

This morning (I was crying happy tears for Sarah.)

27. What is on the floor of your closet?

What isn't on the floor of my closet??!! Clothes, junk, birthday presents, shoes.

28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?

Since Mom sent this to me, I guess I'll have to say Aunt Ginny (who has known me only 9 months less than my Mom!)

29. Who is the friend you have had the shortest that you are sending this to?

Amy.

30. Favorite smells?

Liz Claiborne perfume. Apples & cinnamon. Berry. Wasses Hot Dogs. Turkey in the oven.

31. Who inspires you?

Ronda. Mom. Beth Moore.

32. What are you afraid of?

Losing those I love.

33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?

Definitely not spicy. If we have hamburgers at home, I tend to eat one cheeseburger without condiments, and one hamburger with mustard and ketchup.

34. Favorite car?

Anything Nissan. You can't kill 'em.

35. Favorite cat breed?

Candy Ann and Nicole. Maggie's getting there. Doesn't really matter what breed.

36. Number of keys on your key ring?

Six: Car, Office, Rockland Post Office, Mom's House, Church, and two tiny keys that go to goodness knows what. They look like little strong-box keys.

37. How many years at your current job?

Years with current boss: 2
Years as Paralegal: 21
Years as Mom: 10 1/2

38. Favorite day of the week?

Sunday. Church. Nap. Nascar. Funniest Home Videos, Extreme Home Makeover, Jack Van Impe, and Perry Stone.

39. How many states have you lived in?

1 - Maine. Although I consider Virginia my other home.

40. Do you think you're funny?

Sometimes (And Mom, sometimes you're really funny!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts